Daimler Truck & Bus Romania is looking for Service Documentation and Technical Literature Specialist, to join our After -Sales Trucks team in Bucharest area! The Service Documentation and Technical Literature Specialist is documenting complex testing and repair methods for workshop operations as part of product projects and maintaining the current series.
We, the After-Sales team, promote and sell the organization’s products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer accounts to achieve significant sales targets.
We would like to get to know you, if you share our values of passion, integrity, respect, discipline, and diversity and if you agree, that ‘premium’ and ‘excellence’ are attributes not just for our products, but also for your work.
- Information research, conception and creation up to printing and e-approval for publication, if necessary with the help of service providers, which must be coordinated independently.
- Ensuring uniform and consistent content in all types of literature according with guidelines
- Develop and test working methods and processes for basic time determination and document in the DCRepa system.
- Ensure on-time publication of workshop documents and standard repair times for new model launches.
- Direct collaboration and information exchange with the required interface partners (service engineering, development, parts engineering, supplier, external service providers, sales, etc.).
Training and qualification:
- University degree or college diploma
- Good knowledge of electric and mechanic for Daimler Trucks
- Additional qualification in the area of REFA or MTM desirable
- Language: Proficient and German is an added value
Soft skills/individual competence:
- Good time management and priorities
- Communication skills
- Orientation towards results
- Problem solving skills and making quick decision